Forever adding to one post, until someone decides to help me...

Cost effective taxi application services

Home Forums Forum Cost effective taxi application services

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      peterwilbur

Uber like applications are known to have low rates than traditional fares. And that drives users to make use of these applications more often. Therefore, it is a good idea to create an app like uber, especially since you know that your demand is going to be more within the market. Using that to your own benefit is going to allow you to generate significant amounts of revenue and appear in the limelight. But make sure to provide features within the application that are worth obtaining for the users to use your application. If you were to choose between traditional taxi services and taxi application services, which one would you opt for?

• #11227 Reply
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

Though the “uberization” of societal purpose is one of my greatest concerns, I always admire international low cost services. A service like that could be successful for any concept you apply it to. Cooks, doctors, books, DJs, … That cheap simplification that can potentially add to one’s income is what ~everyone~ wants, right?

The present person that I am, with the present budget available to me, would definitely choose a service like Uber (or Lyft). But a Regentesse on a trip would rather opt for a traditional taxi service, with the tinted windows and everything.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Cost effective taxi application services
Your information:

Close