how to check the work of the ghostwriter or ghostwriting firm minus even seeing

Home Forums Forum how to check the work of the ghostwriter or ghostwriting firm minus even seeing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lil Fangs 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

DeborahDavidson
    Participant

Does anyone know how am I supposed to check the quality of work of the fiction ghostwriter if they are not allowed to show their previous or ongoing client’s work to anyone else? I wanted help with my book, and I had been looking for the best fiction ghostwriting agency to hire for a while. I obviously have the knowledge that ghostwriters or ghostwriting agency has this confidentiality contract and they are not allowed their other projects with another client. It will apparently be difficult to judge their work without seeing it. I know what else I have to ask them at the time of the interview, but I am not sure how can I check their work quality. It will be so helpful if anyone can kindly help me here. Thanks.

• #7164 Reply

Lil Fangs
    Keymaster

You could maybe ask them to describe the way they would approach a ghostwriting task in general, and ask what characterizes his or her style of writing. That could give you an impression of what quality to expect. I’m not an expert on this, though. Maybe you could ask the person who created this topic: https://lilfangs.com/forums/topic/looking-for-memoir-ghostwriter/ 🙂 .

Reply To: how to check the work of the ghostwriter or ghostwriting firm minus even seeing
Your information:

Close

Your Cart