I'm in search of a greater task than maintaining these websites. I'm done here. Consider this an old picture album.

Let’s Catch Up?

Home Forums Forum Let’s Catch Up?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

Heys liefjes ♥ ,

I have been so blinded by the lack of anticipation on the things I write in my blog posts and the short-response-time projects I drop, I haven’t been paying attention to the very large amount of people who have signed up for this forum. My projects haven’t gotten any anticipation at all (as far as I know, but people have illegally been using my content and I don’t know what they have been doing with that), so I hope to get a conversation going with you, by creating this topic.

~ Who are you?
      ~ What is your goal in life?
      ~ Have you read any of my books? (If yes, you have most likely read an illegal copy, for my amount of rightful sales can be counted on one hand, so…) What did you read in that book? How did you interpret it? How do you interpret the text on my blog?

Please treat all the forum topics I have created, as new. It does not have to be recently uploaded for you to respond to it. 🙂 ♥

Kusjeee 😚

xxx

00:07 (12:07 AM) [CET] Kievitwijk, Antwerpen

• #11996 Reply
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

– I will not use Graeynissis, notLilFangstesting and other fake accounts I have created to make it seem like I have a support group, for this topic, because I’m too tired for that and I hope this topic will not stay without responses. Part of me wonders why I keep trying, though.
      – I will be working on the next update of A Hypothetical Organizational D.O.C.I.S. Draft now.

• #11997 Reply
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

Ah and the font on this forum is incredibly small. I’ve tried to change this by removing the additional font from my website theme, hoping my regular body font will e used. The effects will be noticed or not noticed after the cache refreshing blah blah I’m trying to keep up for free thus not that frequent has picked it up. Or it doesn’t change. I hope it works.

• #12006 Reply
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

Aaarghh I solved the issue with this topc and now my push notifications are acting like A BITCH AGAIN.

Now:

one

Before:

I am at least 2 subscribers so this is a conscious fucking attack on me. Go side with the fucking rest of my fucking enemies grrrrr.

• #12043 Reply
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

😭

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Let’s Catch Up?
Your information:

Close