Looking for memoir ghostwriter

Home Forums Forum Looking for memoir ghostwriter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lil Fangs 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

JulieMichael
    Participant

I have seen a lot of freelancer websites and have hired few but in my experience, I didn’t get a professional ghostwriter in real meaning. I want exceptional talent in memoir ghostwriters for hire. This is a true life inspirational story that has to be shown to the world. As I also direct films/movies, later I am willing to make a movie about the story that I am intending to give to a ghostwriter. You can suggest here about your views about where to find a ghostwriter who can write excellent and exhilarating words after getting the story/concept. You can share your opinion here.

• #7151 Reply

Lil Fangs
    Keymaster

If you are looking for a ghostwriter, you are at the right address right here! 🙂 To establish my identity as a “multi-purpose author”, I have been looking for a good ghostwriting opportunity, but without any luck. My education background and my habit of writing in English, which is not my native language, have not been working in my advantage… Writing memoirs would be great, though, because it suits my ideas for PR identity branding so well. (And I’m crazy broke right now x_x.)

I think that writers with a real characteristic style are almost extinct… That’s why I stick to very old classics x_x.

Please tell me more about your life as a director 🙂

Reply To: Looking for memoir ghostwriter
Your information:

Close

Your Cart