Purpose of having a Wikipedia page for a musician

Home Forums Forum Purpose of having a Wikipedia page for a musician

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by assignmentwritinginc.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      aleena martin

Different Wikipedia pages have different purposes altogether. If it’s a page on science or technology than the possible reasons are that it’s there so that people can get information regarding something that is new. People think of making pages on many things but I’ve hardly met anyone who wanted to know how to create a Wikipedia page for a musician. Now, there must be thousands of people out there who want to know about how to do that but it’s just that I haven’t met any. So, I can only think of one reason why a musician would want a Wikipedia page and that’s most probably to engage their audience. Can there be other reasons for musicians having Wikipedia pages?

• #10375 Reply
      Lil Fangs
      Keymaster

I can’t think of any other reasons right now.

• #12951 Reply
      Michael Fields

Are you looking for your favorite celebrity outfit quite long? Buy it at bomber Jackets. We manufacture high quality coats, jackets and vests from your favorite shows and favorite stars. Buy all you need at bomber Jackets now!

• #12961 Reply
      Black Widow Outfits

Indulge in the quality and style you have never experienced before! Black Widow Outfits brings you the most trendy and stylish product line this season. Visit Black Widow Outfits and grab your favorite superstar attires!

• #12964 Reply
      assignmentwritinginc

Some of the university students have families to support financially and to do this they do part time jobs. Such students start getting panic attacks when they are told to write their assignment. It is the time when they hire assignmentwritinginc. to write a flawless assignment and submit it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Purpose of having a Wikipedia page for a musician
Your information:

Close